Nyt ensimmäistä kertaa Suomessa - Brian Maynen avoin yhden päivän koulutus:
Seminar with world famous Brian Mayne on how to achieve success through goal mapping.
One day Goal Mapping Workshop
Brian Mayne’s Goal Mapping: The System for Sustainable Succes
How Goal Mapping will make change in your personal life?
Whatever your dream, Goal Mapping can help you achieve it. Throughout recorded history, the most successful men and women have been those who’ve learnt to develop their natural goal-setting ability into a powerful skill for achievement.
The Goal Mapping system will powerfully impact your goals upon your subconscious. It is a combination of ancient wisdom and modern accelerated learning techniques, woven together with success principles into one holistic system, which appeals to everyone.
Where traditional goal setting techniques focus on left-brain words, only using endless repetition. Goal Mapping uses words and imagery - the language of the subconscious. It is the master skill for achievement in all areas of life: without doubt, the most powerful life empowerment programme for individual, educational or corporate achievement.
How Goal Mapping will transform your business as a entrepreneur or business leader?
The most successful leaders, managers, entrepreneurs and innovators are amongst the 3% of the population that have developed their natural goal- setting ability into a powerful skill for achievement.
Goal-setting is a natural function of the brain. Making a decision starts a subconscious process that transforms the decision into a deed. Learning the most effective way to set goals is the number one prerequisite for success in any endeavour, for any individual, team, or organisation.
Learning the correct way to set and achieve objectives is the master skill of life as it is the skill that enables the achievement and learning of all other skills and objectives. The Goal Mapping Programme complements existing skills based training and technical knowledge by enhancing and empowering their application.
- Teaching skills to people, who do not have the attitude to apply them, is as pointless as providing technical knowledge to anyone who has not the confidence to use it.
- Most senior executives & managers receive technical knowledge and skills training. However, we all know that the best sales people do not always make the best sales managers and leaders.
- True leaders and entrepreneurs, on the other hand, are often parachuted into an organisation or an industry of which they have no previous experience. So what is the difference?
The difference that makes the difference is known as the DAC factor. DAC stands for; Drive, Attitude, and Confidence, and the Goal Mapping Success Day raises the DAC levels in everyone who attends.
Goal Mapping is a multipurpose human empowerment tool. It is a technique that can be applied in a number of different ways to achieve different objectives. These include: mapping, tracking, brainstorming, and future projecting. Every area of life – like any area of an organisation or group – needs to be goal orientated for success.
For businesses and leaders this universal programme can be used to bring better results in:
- Increasing Sales Performance
- Creating a Success Culture to maximise profit
- Creating Customer Excellence
- Clarifying Vision & Purpose at Executive level
- Creating and tracking Personal Development Career Plans
For the individual:
- Increased self-confidence and ability to manage change
- Understand the nature of sustainable success and generate greater results
- Commitment to the common purpose
- Develop proactive responses, enhance your can-do attitude and responsibility
- Build the habit pattern of setting goals on a regular basis
- Identify your own purpose and motivation and how it corresponds with the organisation’s objectives
For the organisation:
- Increase sales revenues
- Unity, loyalty and alignment of team to organisational vision & goals
- Employee engagement and inter-departmental cooperation
- A unifying language of success
- Increase employee satisfaction and loyalty
- Enhanced management performance
This one day workshop is focused on individuals’ personal & professional goals and motivations.
The first part of the workshop centres on harnessing the power of positive thinking, self motivation and personal responsibility.
The second part focuses on learning to use the Goal Mapping system on an ongoing basis and the creation of a Goal Map.
You will learn about:
- The Winds of Change, spotting opportunities and steering change towards achievement
- The Power of Positive Thinking, applying the mind to find solutions to problems
- The DAC Factor, how to develop greater Drive, Attitude and Confidence
- The Winning Edge, practical application of the 80/20 law
- Raise your awareness: shifting perceptions to gain clarity on reality
- Developing possibility consciousness: tuning your beliefs to release your potential
- Finding your balance: spreading success through all major areas of your life
- Be ‘on purpose’: working in alignment with your self-motivation strategy
- Become fully ‘response-able’: learning how to choose your response
- Maintain a positive focus: commanding your subconscious to create your own reality
- Seven steps of Goal Mapping: creating your own Goal Map and action plan for your future
Workshop format – participants will learn through:
- Brief lecture sessions
- Skill practices
- Interactive work
- Fully illustrated workbook
About Brian Mayne
His core message of personal leadership through the practice of self response-ability and purpose led motivation have proven as effective and popular with the corporate world as it has with educationalists and the crowds who come to experience his public presentations.
As chairman of Lift International Brian is now actively involved in the process of developing and delivering the very finest empowerment material available. His seminars and workshops, like his acclaimed books Sam the Magic Genie and Goal Mapping are both clear in their message and practical in their application. Directed by a principle-centred philosophy, and clothed in the language of success psychology, Brian empowers his audiences with the very latest 'human development' technologies.
Amongst his many systems for success, Goal Mapping and Life Mapping have enabled him to help people create and steer change within their lives, winning him the gratitude of his audiences, and a place on the world stage of public speaking
Program details / Koulutuksen tiedot
Date / Ajankohta: Thursday / Torstai 27.11.2014
Time / Aika: 9.00 - 17.00
Venue / Paikka: Training center at Melkonkatu 22A, Helsinki (Lauttasaari)
Language / Kieli: English (ei tulkkausta)
Materials / Materiaalit: Finnish or English / Suomeksi tai englanniksi
Organizer / Järjestäjä: Uskalla Innostua -team
Price / Hinta
Official international price for this program is 500 pounds which is about 635 euros.
For the first time in Finland we have agreed this program to be 300 € (incl. VAT 24%).
Prices include materials, coffee, tea and snacks and VAT 24%. /
Hinnat sisältävät materiaalit, kahvin, teen, snackseja ja arvonlisäveron 24%.